LEAX Quality support LEAX Group with a range of services.
LEAX Industrial system
System solution that matters
The LEAX group has expanded rapidly with good profitability within the industrial sector since the start in 1982. With our combined expertise we can offer you a wide range of services within the LEAX Industrial System. Some examples such off can be seen below.
- Support and Partnership in strategic decisions within production
- Methods and Tools
- Consultants with long experience from leading senior positions within Swedish industry
- A practical approach that provides lasting results
- Performance management from business idea and vision to a strategy
- Objective achievement through continuous improvements and daily pulse
LEAX Industrial System contains a number of ”Global Competence Center” (GCC). GCC has been developed to secure a high competence level within important strategic areas. The current GCC consists of:
- Heat treatment
- Gear (cog) and grinding technology
- Flexible production
LEAX Group has got years of experience of heat treatment and runs processes in four of our six plants. We have experts who always can support our customers.
LEAX HEAT offers:
- Atmosphere furnanche
- Induction hardening
- Quality Assurance
- Design of facilities (layouts, processes, purchase, security, education)
- Practical problem solving within the process, cracks, destortions etc
- Testing of hardness, measuring of layers, microstructure
- Failure investigations, crack analysis
- Chemical analysis of steel
- Non-destructive testing (NDT “magnaflux”)
With skilled engineers LEAX has developed a flexible production process that meets today´s volatile market. We work with continuous improvements to improve our processes for quality and process efficiency.
We reach cost effectiveness through “the LEAX Concept”. Here we combine modern and old technology together with innovative production solutions.
LEAX offers support within:
- Lean Production
- Flexible production set-up
- Quality Assurance
- Investment calculation
- Risk investigations for machines and cells (CE)